The personal data that the User will communicate by browsing this website (hereinafter “Site”) will be treated with correctness and transparency for lawful purposes and protecting his privacy and his rights in compliance with the community legislation on the protection of personal data. (EU Reg. 2016/679).
This document does not include the processing carried out on other websites that may be consulted by the user via links on the Site.
The treatments will be carried out with the following purposes and methods:
1. Data Controller.
“SEMINA ARTIS” cultural association – Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Object of the Treatment.
The Data Controller will process the personal data provided by the User by filling in the forms found in the “Contacts” section of the Site (name, surname, e-mail) solely for the purposes indicated in this information.
3. Purpose of the processing.
The purposes of the processing pursued in general by the Data Controller can be summarized as follows:
a) to allow the Owner to respond to a request and / or a message sent by the User.
4. Categories of personal data processed.
The data processed will be those, described in point 2, strictly necessary for the requested and / or authorized purposes.
5. Recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data.
The data provided by the User will be made accessible to:
employees and / or collaborators of the owner;
The data will not be disclosed and will be processed with organizational and logical methods related to the purposes specified above.
6. Data transfer.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the EU by the Data Controller and / or third party companies in charge and no transfer of the same will be made outside the territory of the European Union.
7. Retention period.
The Data Controller will retain the personal data provided for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described above and in particular:
– the name, surname and e-mail entered in the forms in the “Contacts” area will be used only to follow up on any requests and / or messages sent by the User and will be deleted once the correspondence has been completed; < / p>
8. Rights of the interested party.
As an interested party, the User has the following rights:
– right to access your personal data (once you have confirmed that your data is being processed by the owner);
– the right to obtain the rectification and integration of their data;
– the right to obtain the cancellation of their data;
– the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data under certain conditions;
– the right to receive the personal data provided to the owner in a structured and commonly used format, and to transmit it to a different owner;
– right to object to the processing of personal data if there are reasons connected to your personal situation;
– right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process;
– the right to obtain communication in the event that one’s data suffer a serious violation;
– right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
the User may exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a communication to the Data Controller at the addresses referred to in the previous art. 1).
9. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer.
The communication of data for the purposes indicated above is optional.